Add:Shanghu Road No.21, Yetang Jiangxiang Industrial Park, Changshu, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
1. First of all to fully understand the device, how to use, the function of the button, do not appear to buy things, the key moments can not be flexibly used, especially how to start and how to stop quickly, when encountering unexpected things can play a key role.
2. Keep the body clean in the dry and ventilated place to prevent the rust.
3. Wheelchair use before and within one months, should check whether the bolts loose, if there is loose, should be fastened in time. Normal use, every three months to check, to ensure that all parts are good, check the wheelchair a variety of solid nut (especially the rear axle of the fixed nut), such as found loose, need to adjust, fastening.
4. Please check the tire usage regularly, repair the rotating parts in time, and add a small amount of lubricating oil regularly.
5. Sometimes go out to get muddy water, or by rain wet, pay attention to timely cleaning wipe the soil, and coated with rust-proof wax, rain is too acidic, soil if not timely cleaning and easy to be wheelchair rust, at least visually affect its appearance.
6. The tire maintains the air pressure to be sufficient, cannot contact with the oil, the acidic substance, prevents the deterioration.
7. The connecting bolt of the wheelchair seat frame is loosely connected, and is strictly prohibited to tighten.
8. For electric wheelchair vehicles to develop the use of the habit of filling, is to keep the battery full. To prohibit the loss of electricity storage, such as prolonged non-use of electric wheelchairs, loss of electricity storage will seriously affect the service life, and the longer the idle time, the more serious the battery damage. Idle electric wheelchairs have the habit of charging regularly. So that the battery for a long time "satiety status." and avoid the rain!
9. Check the flexibility of activity, rotational structure and apply lubricant regularly. If, for some reason, the axle of the wheel needs to be removed, the nut should be tightened and will not be loosened during reinstallation.
10. The connecting bolt of the wheelchair seat frame is loosely connected, and is strictly prohibited to tighten.
- Basic Definition Of Wheelchair
- Attention Problems In Wheelchair Se...
- The Range Characteristics Of Genera...
- Range Characteristics Of High Back-...
- A Brief Introduction To Electric Wh...
- Basic Concepts Of Electric Wheelchairs
- Classification Of Wheelchairs
- Power Classification Of Electric Wh...
- Characteristics Of Electric Wheelch...
- The Features Of An Electric Wheelch...