Add:Shanghu Road No.21, Yetang Jiangxiang Industrial Park, Changshu, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
(1) Seating width: measure the distance between two hips or two strands when sitting down, and then each side has 2.5cm of space after adding 5cm. The seat is too narrow, the upper and lower wheelchair is more difficult hips and thigh tissue is oppressed; the seat is too wide to sit steadily, the wheelchair is inconvenient, the legs are easy to fatigue, the door is also difficult to access.
(2) Seating length: measure the horizontal distance between the buttocks and calf gastrocnemius after sitting, and reduce the measured results by 6.5cm. If the seat is too short, the weight will fall mainly on the sitting bones, prone to local pressure too much; if the seat is too long, it will oppress the local blood circulation and stimulate the skin of the popliteal fossa. For patients with shorter thighs or flexion contracture of hip and knee, the short seat is better.
(3) Height of seat: measure the distance of heel (or heel) to popliteal fossa when sitting, plus 4cm, the plate surface is at least 5cm away when the pedal plate is placed. The seat is too high, the wheelchair can not enter the table;
(4) Cushion for comfortable and prevent bedsore, wheelchair chair seat should be put on cushion. The common cushion has foam rubber pads (5e 10cm thick) or gel pads. To prevent seat SAG can be lowered in the cushion of a 0.6cm thick plywood.
(5) * Back height: * The higher the back, the more stable, * lower back, upper body and upper limb activities. Low * back: measure the distance between the sitting surface and the armpit (one arm or two arms forward horizontally), reducing this result by 10cm. High * back: Measure the actual height of the sitting face to the shoulder or back pillow.
(6) Armrest height: When sitting, the upper arm is perpendicular, the forearm is flat on the armrest, measuring the height of the chair face to the lower edge of the forearm, plus 2.5cm. The appropriate armrest height helps maintain proper posture and balance, and allows the upper limb to be placed in a comfortable position. The armrest is too high, the upper arm is forced to lift, easy to feel tired. The handrail is too low, then needs the upper body front tilt to maintain the balance, not only is easy to fatigue, may also affect the breath.
(7) Other auxiliary parts of wheelchair: it is designed to meet the needs of special patients, such as increasing the friction surface of the handle, the extension of the car box, the Shockproof device, the armrest installation arm, or the wheelchair table for the convenience of the patient's eating and writing.
- Basic Definition Of Wheelchair
- Maintenance Of Wheelchairs
- The Range Characteristics Of Genera...
- Range Characteristics Of High Back-...
- A Brief Introduction To Electric Wh...
- Basic Concepts Of Electric Wheelchairs
- Classification Of Wheelchairs
- Power Classification Of Electric Wh...
- Characteristics Of Electric Wheelch...
- The Features Of An Electric Wheelch...